- Science on Tap - last Monday of every month @ 7pm, the Pub at Third Place (Ravenna)
- Science Cafe - 3 events:
- first Tuesday of every month @ 7:30, T.S. McHughs (Queen Anne)
- second Monday of every month @ 7:30, Wilde Rover (Kirkland)
- second Tuesday of every month @ 6:30, Swiss Pub (Tacoma)
- Nerd Nite - third Monday of every month @ 6:30, Lucid Lounge (Seattle)
- Washington Biotech and Biomedical Association (WBBA)- varies, see website
- Science and Engineering Business Association (SEBA) - varies, see website
- UW Career Center - varies, see website
- Ignite Seattle - varies, see website
- Meetup.com - search your favorite techie topic, or "geek" for a huge selection of techie/geek meetup groups
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Although you can't throw a rock far in Seattle without hitting a techie, here are a few of my favorite regular events that tend to create a real critical mass to connect with:
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
As many of you know, for the past few months I have been working on a Networking for Techies Seminar Series, which is taking place Thursday August 16th 7:30-8:30pm at University of Washington Foege Building N130.
Registration and details for this seminar can be found at NetworkingForTechies.Eventbrite.com.
Hope you can all make it!